Day Of Coordination
Have you already planned your wedding, but want the freedom to enjoy your day and feel confident that the plans and ideas you worked so hard to create will come to life? Day Of Services includes:
- Begins two weeks before your wedding
- One face to face meeting: a walk through of the venue(s), to discuss layout and logistics of wedding.
- Detailed timeline created, after walk through of venue.
- Time line distributed to couple, professionals and service providers, no later than 1 week before event.
- Communicate with all professionals and service providers
Day of Wedding
- 8 hours of service
- Oversee set-up of event site(s) according to couples’ wishes
- Set up place cards, favors, gift table and lighting decor
- Coordination with professionals throughout day to ensure you have all that has been requested and make sure all is going according to the timeline (as possible)
- Line up wedding party, cue the music and direct the processional during the ceremony and intros.
- On-site management of professionals and guests.
- Address in the moment emergencies, tend to last-minute details and requests (will have a day-of emergency kit available)
- Ensure professionals receive their final payments and/or tips
- Oversee event strike, including the cleanup of site, and pack up any items you’ve brought to the site. (if necessary)
*Contact me for prices and payment plan options.
What Day Of Coordination Does NOT include:
- Involvement of any vendor job, ex. bussing tables, removing empty glasses or alcohol containers from venue through out the evening, contact with food or alcohol, removing garbage at the end of the night.