Day Of Coordination
Have you already planned your wedding, but want the freedom to enjoy your day and feel confident the plans and ideas you worked so hard to create will come to life?
Day Of Coordination includes:
- Begins two weeks before your wedding
- One face to face meeting: a walk through of the venue(s), to discuss layout and logistics of wedding
- Detailed timeline created, after walk through of venue
- Time line distributed to couple, professionals and service providers, no later than 1 week before event
- Communication with all professionals and service providers
Day of Wedding:
- 12 hours of service
- Oversee set-up of event site(s) according to couple's wishes
- Set up place cards, favors, gift table and lighting decor (decor that is discussed in advance between couple and coordinator)
- Coordination with professionals throughout day, to ensure you have all that has been requested and make sure all is going according to the timeline (as possible)
- Line up wedding party, cue the music and direct the processional during the ceremony and intros
- On-site management of professionals and guests.
- Ensure professionals receive their final payments and/or tips
- Oversee event strike, including the cleanup of site, and pack up any items you’ve brought to the site. (if necessary)
*Click Here to fill out an Inquiry Form
*Click Here to schedule a complimentary 30 minute phone consultation.