Pop Up Weddings have arrived!
THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE is thrilled to announce our newest seasonal event, Pop Up Weddings! Pop Up Weddings are an exciting alternative to a City Hall wedding or elopement, complete with some of New York City's top wedding vendors.
Pop-Up Weddings are an option for couples who want to avoid all the stresses of planning a wedding, wish to be surrounded only by a small group of friends and family during their nuptials, and aren't willing to empty out their savings accounts for their special day. At the start of each season, THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE will introduce Pop Up Weddings' new event space, lineup of vendors, and available time slots.
Your Pop Up Wedding will include:
- A seasonally decorated venue
- Up to 13 of your closest friends and family
- A personalized ceremony, created and performed by Lara Mahler
- A bouquet and boutonniere
- A DJ to play all of your favorite songs
- First Dance (Optional)
- Cake Cutting (Optional)
- Cocktail hour small bites
- All you can drink Prosecco
- A 6'' Cake and desserts
- A take home bottle of Prosecco
- A photobooth
- A THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE: Pop Up Weddings tote bag
Happy Hour at local Dumbo bar, Superfine, after your wedding time slot
Our previous vendors include:
- Brooklyn Cyc
- Photography by Hillary Katzen Weddings
- Three Notch Florals
- Momofuku Milk Bar
- Preserving Harvest Caterers
- DJ Sareen Patel
- Waterfront Wines
If you are ready to inquire about your own Pop Up Wedding, please fill out the application form below!