Month of Coordination
Have you mostly planned your wedding but feel like you need some outside perspective and someone there on your day of, making sure your hard work comes to life? Month Of Coordination Includes:
- Begins 4-6 weeks before your wedding
- Three face to face meetings: One initial meeting and the third being a walk through of the venue(s), to discuss layout and logistics of wedding, no later than one month before the wedding.
- Unlimited e-mail and phone call communication
- Available for advice and recommendations through out remainder of engagement
- Detailed timeline created, no later than three weeks before event. Time line distributed to couple, professionals and service providers, no later than 1week before event.
- Communicate with all professionals and service providers
- Coordination of rehearsal, if necessary (Additional charge if held on a different day)
Day of Wedding
- Up to 12 hours of service.
- Oversee set-up of event site(s) according to couples’ wishes Set up place cards, favors, gift table and small decor.
- Coordination with professionals throughout day to ensure you have all that has been requested and make sure all is going according to the timeline (as possible)
- Line up wedding party, cue the music and direct the processional during the ceremony and intros.
- On-site management of professionals and guests.
- Address emergencies, last-minute details and requests you may have (will have a day-of emergency kit available)
- Ensure professionals receive their final payments and/or tips Oversee event strike, including the cleanup of site, and pack up any items you’ve brought to the site.
What Day Of Coordination Does NOT include:
- Involvement of any vendor job, ex. bussing tables, removing empty glasses or alcohol containers from venue through out the evening, contact with food or alcohol, removing garbage at the end of the night.